Areas of specialist interest:
- 20th and 21st century studio ceramics.
- Exhibition and museum display.
- I have collected pots for 40 years beginning with Leach standard ware and I now have about 400
- MA in Art History from Open University, dissertation subject: Single artist museums, a neglected area of contemporary art history.
- I presented a paper at a conference in Poland comparing the presentation of Lucie Rie’s studio in the V&A with the Leach Pottery, this was published in the conference papers.
Based in South East London.